Friday, October 23, 2015
My Trip To Australia
My name is Tom. I was a police officer from England . I was chosen to lead an expedition to a cross the continent from south to north . I was 36 years old . I planned every things very carefully . I took with me the men had experience about journey . I took four doctors because we need them during a journey. I took several medicines enough . I took enough food for all our an expedition. I took with me the men had experience in weather. I took with me camels had good health. I choose the men had ability to be friendly . I took with me a good food for animals , because they did not become week and get a sick. I gave orders depending on a good plan. Every men help me to carry things by his ability , because they did not become exhausted. Then I could a cross Australia . I did not face any problems. Also, I had the good luck of having extremely good weather. Finally , when I returned to my country I was a national hero.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteYour content is good.
Carol