Friday, October 30, 2015
my family in the future
Now, I live in an extended family. My family consists of parents, grand parents , my brothers and their waives , my sisters , and I . All of us living together in one house hold . We always share the work . Also, we usually share in paid the bills. In future, my family will be unclear family . Because I do not favor to live in extended family for many reasons . one of reasons the cost of living more the older generation. I think my children and my grand children live in either single -parent families or blended families. Because in the future is easier to get a divorce . In addition, it is not easy to get the job and housing , so there are divorce.They will not live together in one house hold. They will not share the work . May be some of my children change his city for get a job or to finish his education.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteI think this is what many Saudis your age think.
Carol